Blogging takes time, energy, and creativity. But I think I can safely say that most, if not all bloggers love it or they wouldn't be doing it. To be recognized and appreciated for doing it, well...that just makes it even more worthwhile. Therefore, I want to sincerely thank Christy from Readin' and Dreamin' for honouring me with this award!
So what is this award all about? Hazra from Advance Booking, who came up with this award, says it is for "all those prolific bloggers, who read voraciously, blog tirelessly and have made the blogging community such a vibrant place. This award is in recognition of their achievements and their enthusiasm. They are the people who keep me going!"
A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.
Here are the rules:
1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to the original post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. Every Prolific Blogger must add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, which is found on the original post so that we all can get to know the other winners. (Click here for the Mr. Linky page.)
Alright, after giving this much thought, here are the 7 bloggers to whom I would like to pass this award:
- Beth @ The Crazy Life of a Bookaholic Mom
- Alayne @ The Crowded Leaf
- Debbie @ Wrighty's Reads
- Serena @ Savvy, Verse & Wit
- Jennifer @ Crazy for Books
- Donna @ Bookbound
- Jessica @ Novel Reaction
Thank you, this is so awesome! Totally made my day. :)ReplyDelete
Alayne - The Crowded Leaf.
Congratulations on your award!ReplyDelete
Congrats on your award and for passing it on to me. I'm honored!ReplyDelete
Congrats to you for receiving this award and I am so honored that you passed it on to me! Thank you so much! I am in great company. Congrats to everyone else as well!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much!!! :) This is wonderful!!ReplyDelete
Somehow I didn't see your comment about this until today! Thanks so much and congratulations to you too!ReplyDelete
Congrats to you and thanks for the honor! This is my first award so I was very excited to receive it! Congrats to everyone else!ReplyDelete
Congratulations are your award and thank you so much for passing it on to me. I feel very blessed!ReplyDelete
Most important to note that you have taken quality and given it the attribute of quantity.ReplyDelete
This achievement requires a high degree of dedication and an essential altruism towards your readers. And it is this altruism that defines the true writer that is you.
Thanks, everyone, for your heartfelt comments!ReplyDelete