Last year I participated in Italy in Books Reading Challenge hosted by Book After Book, and I enjoyed discovering books with Italy as its theme or setting. When I saw that this challenge was no longer going to be hosted I decided to do it, just because I want to challenge myself to read more books that have some Italian connection. Again, I am keeping the rules and levels simple so that if some of you just want to read one book and fall in love with Italy in some way, then that would be worth it, no? Won't you join me?
- Challenge runs from January 1, 2012 to December 31st, 2012. You can join anytime.
- Books from other challenges count as long as they are set in Italy, written by an Italian author or about Italy or an Italian person.
- Books can be children's, middle-grade, YA and adult fiction and non-fiction.
- Write a post and link it below including the URL to that sign-up post.
- Ciao Italia: 1 to 3 books.
- Bella Italia: 4 to 6 books.
- Arrivederci Italia: 7 to 9 books
- Sempre Italia: 10 to 12 books.
Linking your reviews is optional but I encourage it so that we can discover what books you've read. Here is the Link Review Page. Not sure what to read? Check this list from Amazon.com. You can choose the genre by clicking on the left-hand side. Here is a list from Goodreads of books set in Italy. Hope you join us!
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! I appreciate your feedback.