Tuesday, May 24, 2011
The Splash Into Summer Giveaway Hop!
Posted by Laura at Library of Clean Reads on May 24, 2011 in | Comments : 154
About the book:
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a yacht must be in want of a female crew...
The balmy seaside resort town of Salcombe boasts the best in bikinis, sandcastle contests, and a fiercely competitive squad of buff local lifeguards as Regatta Week approaches. And if that weren't enough excitement, Mrs Bennet hears that the splendid villa Netherpollock has been rented by a young man of great fortune. She is determined he'll go out with one of her daughters, until Mr Darcy glides in on his stunning yacht Pemberley and she decides he would be the better catch...
Jane Austen has never been so hilariously recreated as in this modern seaside retelling of Pride and Prejudice, complete with a Mr Darcy you won't soon forget!
Entering is easy:
1) Leave a comment with an email address.
2) Giveaway open to Canada and US.
Each extra entry must be a separate comment.
1) If you are a follower, new or current, leave a comment telling me so.
2) Like me on Facebook and leave me a comment telling me you did.
3) Follow me on Twitter and leave me a comment telling me you did.
*Buttons for following found on top left-hand corner of blog.
Check out all the other giveaways on this hop!