The food you eat does affect your skin!
Category: Adult Non-Fiction, 67 pages
Genre: Beauty & Grooming; Health & Wellness; Self Help
Publisher: Hill of Content Publishing
Release date: December 2018
Tour dates: Jan 25 to Feb 12, 2021
Content Rating: G
GIVE YOURSELF A NUTRITIONAL FACE LIFT – EAT YOUR WAY TO TIGHTER, BRIGHTER, YOUNGER LOOKING SKIN!
THE MOST POWERFUL ANTI-AGING INGREDIENTS CAN BE FOUND IN THE FOODS WE EAT. FACE FOOD IS FULL OF EASY TO MAKE RECIPES WITH FOOD SECRETS THAT ACHIEVE TIGHTER, BRIGHTER, YOUNGER LOOKING SKIN.
FACE FOOD can do for your skin what no expensive beauty cream can – it will show you how to give yourself a nutritional face lift. Find out how kidney beans plump and smooth the skin, a handful of almonds can give skin a healthy glow and how the little sardine reduces wrinkles and prevents age spots. FACE FOOD features easy to make recipes, revealing the most important natural foods, full of powerful age defying vitamins and minerals that are essential to nurturing and protecting your skin’s collagen - the key to keeping the skin firm and elastic.
Optimise the health of your skin with recipes to:
• Counteract the aging process
• Stimulate and protect collagen
• Tighten skin and improve elasticity
• Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
• Protect skin with natural antioxidants
• Increase the thickness and suppleness of skin
• Restore skin radiance
Attaining youthful looking skin has never been more simple or effective!
- Get your skin back on track after the holidays with the most powerful anti-aging ingredients found in everyday foods.
- Fulfill a new years resolution to look your best self at every age with simple effective methods to achieve younger, healthier looking skin that will take years off the face.
- Spend some time nurturing yourself and take years off your face for next to nothing.
- This new year get the same results as expensive cremes without having to leave your kitchen.
Gregory Landsman is one of the most noted global beauty and wellness experts in the world, a best selling author of nine books, and a TV host who specializes in using food to take years off the face naturally.
Having worked in the beauty industry for 30+ years Gregory believes that looking youthful goes well beyond waging war on wrinkles, and that how we age is 100% controllable. His natural methods are used globally by models, shown in universities and recommended by doctors.
Often referred to as ‘The Beauty Advisor’, Gregory’s books and global TV program Face Lifting Food show viewers how to create quick skin-boosting meals and powerful skin treatments using everyday foods to achieve younger, healthier looking skin at any age.
Gregory is a strong voice for inclusion. His book, Faith Lifting Prayers is a celebration of humanity and captures his journey of extremes; from Apartheid South Africa to working at the height of the fashion industry, and his fundamental discovery that regardless of what we do, how we look cannot be separated from how we feel. This is why all of his books, even those about looking younger, all feature his own quotes and philosophy about the importance of feeling good in our skin. His book A Lifetime of BEAUTY also shares messages for early teens and middle years about embracing our differences and our individuality; finding happiness; and standing strong in a world that often judges us for the way we look. This book is endorsed for inclusion in the education system.