I've decided to join this challenge too since I have gone back to listening to audiobooks once again. Both Hot Listens and Caffeinated Book Reviewer are hosting this challenge for the 5th year. I've decided to try the Weekend Warrior Level (5 to 10 audiobooks).
Audiobooks are great for those times you want to read but can’t for some reason like driving, doing chores, and working out. I like to listen while cooking, cleaning and folding laundry.
My List of Audiobooks Listened to and Reviewed in 2017:
- The Velvet Hours by Alyson Richman
- Love and Gelato by Jenna Evan Welch
- The Garden of Letters by Alyson Richman
- Warrior of the People by Joe Starita
- Return to Umbria by David P. Wagner
- Runs January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2016 than you did in 2016.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. First update in June and last update in December 2017.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
Tantor.com (They have some great sales, so sign up for their newsletter)
Overdrive – through your local library
Audiobook Jukebox – audios for review
Hoopla – through your local library