In Calming the Chaos, you will learn the step-by-step skills and thought processes that lead to increased productivity and peace of mind. Jackie’s approach stems from the new frontier of human performance called energetic consciousness. Part philosophy, part psychology, fully practical application, you will learn:
• Why there is no such thing as time management and what to do instead.
• How to manage your energy instead of your time and stress.
• The three-step formula for managing every component of your life for the rest of your life!
• Why “to-do lists” are a set up for failure and what really works.
• “The Three Strikes Rule” that will end procrastination for good!
• How to always know that you have the time for what you want and need to do!
Many books promise to change your life. Applying these principles will make this a reality!
Nicholas Volkov has one goal: to make sure when he becomes president over the hierarchical society of Newland that he doesn't follow in his tyrannical father's footsteps.
After Heidi registers for Savage Run, Nicholas discovers that she's a girl. Being a rebel in his own right, Nicholas doesn't turn her in, but decides to help in any way possible.
Heidi struggles through the obstacle courses in Savage Run. Physically and emotionally drained, it is only during downtime between events that she's able to make sense of her world and get a little closer to the secretive Nicholas.
But with the threat of death constantly barreling down on her, and with menacing contestants looming around every obstacle, she realizes that the chances of her getting killed are far greater than winning her freedom.
In this action-packed, suspense-filled novel, E. J. Squires takes us through a wild ride that explores how far one would go to gain one’s freedom. With narrow escapes, heart-aching losses, and an unexpected romance, you are in for a read you won’t be able to put down.
Be sure to check the giveaways on my left sidebar.