I couldn't help this one. It goes along with my goals to read the books I have been wanting to read. Book bloggers are my favorite source of book recommendations. Reading With Tequila feels the same way and that's why she is hosting the Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge. The goal of this challenge is to read books from the recommended lists . And it's a great list!
- Challenge will run January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011. Participants can join anytime throughout the challenge.
- Chose your own books from the list. You can decide to read books only on the Top 25 list or from the entire recommendation list. You do not have to make a list of books before the challenge begins.
- All forms of books acceptable (audiobooks, eBooks, etc.)
- Rereads do not count towards the completion of the challenge. The challenge is about discovering books that are new to you.
- You don't need a blog to participate.
- Reviews, while always appreciated, are not mandatory.
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Juliet by Anne Fortier
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Inkheat by Cornelia Funke
- A Rose for the Crown by Anne Easter Smith
- Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese
- The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine
- Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier