A whole bunch of challenges are cropping up in book review blogs and they are very tempting to join. This one hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog is a popular and fun one to join because you get to see how many books you've actually read in a year. So I'm joining!
Here are the rules as they are posted on J. Kaye's Book Blog:
1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Library books, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count.
6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to your post where your books will be listed. Include the URL to this post so that other viewers can find this fun challenge. If you’d prefer to put your list in the sidebar of your blog, please leave your viewers the link to the sign up page. Again, so viewers can join the challenge too. Click here to sign up.
This is the link to my Books Read in 2010 list.
As of now there are already 100 who have signed up. Are you thinking of joining?
I really should sign up for this challenge, but I'm trying to be cautious with challenges until I see everything out there. Good luck!ReplyDelete
I've never done a challenge, but I've wanted to... I might give this a go! Unfortunately I don't know how well I'll be able to keep up with it because of school, but I'll try :o)ReplyDelete
This challenge isn't for me - I'm lucky if I can read 50 books in a year. I couldn't keep up the pace for 100!ReplyDelete
Good luck with your 100!
Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge. I am so glad you decided to take the plunge. It’s going to be a fun year. I can just feel it.ReplyDelete