We love hosting giveaways here at Library of Clean Reads. However, they are time-consuming and it has been our experience that establishing a policy is beneficial for all parties involved and simplifies our process.
Please read the rules carefully before entering a giveaway. If you enter a giveaway at Library of Clean Reads you agree to the following rules.
1. The mandatory entry must include an email address such as laura at laurafabiani dot com or it will not be valid.
2. If the extra entries are not included as separate comments they will not be valid as extra entries.
3. The winner is chosen using a random generator (Random.org).
4. The winner will be emailed and has 48 hours to reply.
5. The winner will be announced on Library of Clean Reads, and this announcement post will then be deleted after 2 weeks.
6. Any information gathered during the giveaway such as name and address is confidential and will be for the sole purpose of sending the giveaway prize. It will only be shared with the third party (usually the publisher, publicist or author) who is responsible for sending the prize.
7. If the prize is sent by Library of Clean Reads, it will be sent via Canada Post ground service.
8. Any personal information sent to us will be deleted after 2 weeks from our email data base.
9. Library of Clean Reads is NOT responsible for any prizes stolen, lost and/or damaged during transit, especially if the prize is being dispersed from a third party.
10. Library of Clean Reads reserves the right to change or cancel a giveaway at any time without prior notice.
Subscribe to: Posts ( Atom )
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! I appreciate your feedback.