As both an author and a book reviewer that has been doing this for over ten years now, I was very interested to read David Wogahn's latest book marketing guide.
Book Title: The Book Review Companion: An Author's Guide to Getting and Using Book Reviews
Author: David Wogahn
Category: Adult Non-Fiction, 210 pages
Genre: Book marketing, Authorship
Release date: October 24, 2019
Content Rating: G
The Book Review Companion is a handy reference guide, loaded with feedback from authors and real-world experience. It includes step-by-step instructions for getting and using book reviews.
- Proven review strategies applicable to any book, and any author
- The ten major sources for reviews, including sixty resources
- Amazon review policies demystified and clarified
- A complete guide to soliciting and using endorsements and blurbs
- Detailed instructions and resources for contacting book bloggers
- A special bonus section written specifically for new authors
David Wogahn is the author of five books and is a LinkedIn Learning author. He has worked for the Los Angeles Times, the Los Angeles Olympic Organizing Committee, and was co-founder and COO of the first online publisher of sports team branded websites known today as the CBS College Sports Network.
He is a frequent speaker and trainer, including presentations for Publishing University (IBPA), the Alliance of Independent Authors (ALLi), the Independent Writers of Southern California, and the Santa Barbara Writers Conference.
David is also the president of AuthorImprints, an award-winning professional publishing services company that publishes books for authors and businesses using their own publishing imprint. Learn more at AuthorImprints.com and DavidWogahn.com.