Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia who now blogs at To Be Continued. It is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. Mailbox Monday now has a permanent home on its blog. Link up to share your MM.
One book in my mailbox this past week:
This one is on tour with iRead Book Tours from April 27 to May 22. The perfect book for authors.
And in moments it can be right at your fingertips! The savings in time you’ll gain is enormous—when compared to painstakingly researching this information yourself.
When you follow Penny’s time-tested proven formulas you’ll instantly skyrocket the exposure you receive and kick your book promotion campaign into overdrive!
Plus, you can bypass all of the misinformation out there about how Amazon works. That’s because every secret you need to know to understand the Amazon marketing system inside and out is right here. Penny Sanseveri takes you step-by-step through simple and dynamic processes that show you how to:
- Get top visibility for your book on Amazon
- Increase sales through perfectly-timed pre-order campaigns
- Leverage a secret tool to get hundreds of reader reviews
- Use Kindle Unlimited to your greatest advantage
- Boost sales by knowing when to give away your e-book – it really works!
- Use keywords and book descriptions that puts your book in front of tons of buyers
- Identify and locate secret categories that drive bigger sales
- Get your booked ranked #1 in your category!
How to Sell Your Books by the Truckload is your must-read, go-to resource if you want to really understand the inner workings of Amazon, so you can sell more books. Order right now and you’ll also receive these FREE BONUSES.