This adorable children's book is on tour with iRead Book Tours from Sept 22 to Oct 10. Watch out for a giveaway during the tour. My son will be reviewing this one.
Or will all of his whining get in the way?
If you've ever been worried to try something new,
then Whiny Whiny Rhino is the book for you!
The story’s message is like the Mark Twain quote, “I've had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened.” We all get apprehensive when encountering new experiences and this often leads us to avoid ever trying anything new. Just having a little courage to try new things can often lead to a much more exciting and enriching life.
This historical romance is on tour with Italy Book Tours from Oct 27 to Nov 7. Watch for the giveaway of this one too.
After her husband's untimely demise, Marietta Gatti is banished from the family's villa by her spiteful mother-in-law. She returns to her hometown of Venice and her only kin-a father she hasn't spoken to since her forced marriage. Her hope of making amends is crushed when she learns she is too late, for he recently has died under suspicious circumstances. Grief-stricken, Marietta retraces her father's last night only to discover someone may have wanted him dead-and she may be next. When the prime suspect turns out to be the father of the man she is falling in love with, Marietta risks her future happiness and her life to avenge the death of a man she once hated.
In Business in Blue Jeans: How to Have a Successful Business on Your Own Terms, in Your Own Style, you'll learn how to create and grow a business that works for you. More than just a "how to" guide, Business in Blue Jeans, contains actionable, practical that show you how to:
- Break through the "brain junk" that's been getting in your way to starting a business.
- Develop a business idea (or hone the one you already have) with real potential for success.
- Package your idea to attract the people who want what you have to offer and will pay for it.
- Become visible to your potential customers and clients so that they think of you first.
- Stand head and shoulders above your competitors without spending an extra dime.
- Build a community and network that includes the support and the connections you need, drawing people in instead of pushing them away.
- Hire, train, and manage a team as your business grows so that it's never out of control (and so you can hit the beach!).
Read and reviewed:
I didn't post any of my own reviews this week. But I finished The Sea House which was sooooo good. Watch for my review next month.
Solar Plexus by Rustam Ibragimbekov (reviewed by Laura Hogan - guest reviewer)