Published July 26, 2011
Trade Paperbacks, 352 pages
At the community centre where I work, there are day programs for seniors with Alzheimer's (I co-lead one of them) and there is a Wellness Centre where kinesiologists offer rehabilitating exercise programs for individuals who have suffered a stroke or have been diagnosed with Parkinson's.
- I am now more careful on the traffic-laden commute to and from work. Having kids makes me so aware of my own mortality.
- I never use my phone while driving. (It's actually against the law here in Quebec.)
- Saying no to some work opportunities so I could spend more quality time with my kids is so worth it.
- I am trying not to take on more than what I can handle. (This is a hard one!)
- I am so happy to work only part-time.
Reviewed by Laura
Disclosure: I borrowed this book from a friend. I was not compensated in any other way, nor told how to rate or review this product.