Rules are easy: Read any non-fiction book(s), adult or young adult. That's it. You can choose anything. Poetry? Yes. Memoirs? Yes. History? Yes. Travel? Yes. You get the idea? Absolutely anything that is classified as non-fiction counts for this challenge.
Dilettante--Read 1 non-fiction book.
This challenge will last from January 1 to December 31, 2011. You can sign up anytime throughout the year.
This challenge is not limited to bloggers. You can also link to a review you wrote on another site, such as GoodReads or LibraryThing.
Books read for this challenge:
- My Marquette: Explore the Queen City of the North--Its History, People and Places with Native Son Tyler R. Tichelaar by Tyler R. Tichelaar
- The Nighttime Novelist: Finish Your Novel in Your Spare Time by Joseph Bates
- Unbreak Your Health: The Complete Guide to Complementary & Alternative Therapies by Alan E. Smith
- The Egg and I by Betty Macdonald (Memoir)
- Miss Hildreth Wore Brown by Olivia deBelle Byrd
- The Breakout Novelist by Donald Maass
- The Rules of Parenting by Richard Templar
- The Pun Also Rises by John Pollack
- Whole Foods to Thrive: Nutrient-Dense, Plant-Based Recipes for Peak Health by Brandon Frazier
- So You Want to Write a Guest Post: An Author's Guide to Promoting with Guest Blogging by Jaime McDougall
- Chique Secrets of Dolce Vita by Barbara Conelli (Travel Memoir)
- Ben Behind His Voices