Here are the rules for this challenge:
1. The goal is to read 12, 25, 50, or 100 books from your local library. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the Post Your Reviews post.
2. Any book from your local library counts.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st and continues through the end of December, 2011.
My list of books borrowed from the library:
- The Landing by John Ibbitson
- Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
- Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
- The Italian Quarter by Domenica de Rosa
- The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
Good luck with your challenge. My local library isn't very good, and it discourages me from going.ReplyDelete