I reserve the right to accept or decline books for review. Please note all my reviews are an honest critique of your book. I read the whole book and I take the time to note character, setting and plot development. I aim to write a well-balanced professional review. I never sell any books I receive for review, however, I may host a giveaway, or pass them on to friends.
I only accept hard copies: galleys and ARCs are fine, no pdf files. If your book is an e-book, you may send me a hard copy of it, printed and bound. Self-published authors are welcome. Please do not send your book if it has not been professionally edited or proofread. I do not read manuscripts.
You will notice that I rate the books I review, however, this rating is not an indication of whether the book is poorly or well-written or if it's a good or a bad read. It is simply to guide readers who are seeking clean books to read. You will see a letter and perhaps a note next to the book title. The letters reflect the subjects being rated:
C = clean
S = sex
V = violence
P = profanity
PA = Paranormal
For example: A book may be rated as (P mild) for a few vulgar words.
Book Review - Free
- Your book will be reviewed from 4-8 weeks after it is received.
- Your book review will be posted on 3 sites: Library of Clean Reads, Amazon.com, (or Amazon.ca) and BarnesandNobles.com.
- Express time frame: You will receive your free book review within 2 weeks. I will contact you upon reception.
- Your book review will be posted on 10 sites: Library of Clean Reads, Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, BarnesandNobles.com, Goodreads.com, Librarything.com, Shelfari.com, book.google.com, Book Blogs, and Bookcrossing.com.
- You will receive a tearsheet in pdf format or hardcopy (mailed to you) which you can use in whole or excerpts with credit given to Library of Clean Reads. To see a sample tearsheet, please contact me.
- Your book will be displayed on Library of Clean Reads Bookstore powered by Amazon.
- An author interview will be posted on Library of Clean Reads and NouveauWriter.com.
- Any author event, book signing, book tour and book giveaway will be posted on this site for your publicity campaign.
- Your book will be showcased at my Book Club, where the 12 members can decide to choose it as a book club selection.
- Pitch your idea of whatever else you think this site can do to help promote your book, and I will certainly try to do it!