Saturday, January 8, 2011
2011 Support Your Local Library Challenge
Posted by Laura Fabiani on January 08, 2011 in 2011 Challenges | Comments : 2
Here are the rules for this challenge:
1. The goal is to read 12, 25, 50, or 100 books from your local library. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the Post Your Reviews post.
2. Any book from your local library counts.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st and continues through the end of December, 2011.
My list of books borrowed from the library: